Change Primary Zone Group In RPM For a Department Results In Parent Item Data Issue In RMS
(Doc ID 2296902.1)
Last updated on MARCH 07, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Updating Primary Zone Definition for departments in Retail Price Management (RPM) unchecks Retail By Zone for parent item in Retail Merchandise System(RMS). As a result, children item can no longer be added for the parent item.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Identify a parent item "A" and a dept “D” from RMS.
2. In RMS Item window, edit the item “A”. Verify that the Retail by Zone is checked.
3. Click on Create Children button, the next window is opened. Cancel the action.
4. In RPM Maintain Primary Zone Group, find that dept “D” is with Primary zone group 'X'.
5. Click Edit and change it to from 'X' to 'XX'.
6. Click Apply. See message: "Existing Zone Price records for items that fall into the new hierarchy will be deleted. Would you like to continue?"
7. Click Yes and Done.
7. In RMS, open Item and edit the item. See Retail by Zone is unchecked.
8. Click on Create Children, See message "No retail information exists for this item".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document