Missing IFRS 8.0.4 Application from Drop Down List of Applications
Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Hedge Management and IFRS Valuations - Version 8.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Hedge Management and IFRS Valuations (HM/IFRS)
On HM/IFRS 8.0.4 after 8.0.2 installation and upgrade to 8.0.4, HM is missing from the drop down menu.
After installing IFRS 8.0.4, This application specifically is not listed in the left hand side (LHS) menu.
Need to confirm the installation steps of IFRS.
Found some IFRS related screens like the user groups and metadata browser but the IFRS application itself is not listed in LHS menu.
Expect to see HM/IFRS application in drop down list of applications on Application tab.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. installation of PFT and ALM 8.0
2. ALM and PFT upgrade to 8.0.4
3. Merging IFRS 8.0.4 data model (DM) with ALM and PFT 8.0.4 then uploading it.
4. IFRS 8.0.2 installation.
5. IFRS upgrade to 8.0.4 and applying the one-off patches mentioned in 8.0.4 document.
6. Redeploy the war file.
7. Assigning the user to ALL groups and information domains.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms