Dates Not Changed for Reclassed Item on Dept Promo when Cancelled or Extended
Last updated on AUGUST 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
RPM 14.1, Promotions
When items on an active promotion are reclassified and then the promotion is ended early, RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL (RFR) and RPM_PROMO_ITEM_LOC_EXPL (RPILE) are not updated with the correct action date.
And also the pricingextract file is not updated.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Create a dept level promotion to run for one week.
2. Approve, make active (PEE/PEERMS).
3. Reclassify an item from that dept to another dept.
4. Change the end date of the active promo to make the promotion end earlier.
5. Note that reclassified item retains the original action_date in RFR and detail_end_date in RPILE.
6. Note that the reclassified item is not in the PricingExtract.xml.
7. Create a new promo starting the day after the end date of the original promo for the *new* dept of the reclassified item.
Note that there is a conflict.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms