Notes Button on Inventory Adjustment Screen Not Available in SIM PC UI
(Doc ID 2297184.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (RSIM) , Notes option is not available on the PC user interface as is in the MAF UI.
Steps to Reproduce :
SIM PC :
1. Login to SIM
2. Select Inventory Mgmt
3. Select Inventory Adjustment
4. Select Create
5. On the Inventory Adjustment Detail screen notice there is no Notes button
SIM Mobile - MAF UI
1. Login to the MAF UI
2. Select Inventory Adjustments
3. Select Create on the Inv Adjust List screen
4. Add an item
5. Select the footer ellipsis menu icon on the bottom right corner
6. Select Notes Action
7. Add Note and save
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document