Springboard in MAF Displays Features the User Has No Permissions For
Last updated on AUGUST 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM) Mobile Application Framework (MAF), when the user changes a store, the Springboard menu does not change the features displayed as per the security permissions of the changed store. It displays the same features as before changing the store.
Steps to Recreate:
1. User has access to 2 stores with Store A being the default/home store:
- Store A: lookup permission.
- Store B: Lookup, transfers, inventory management.
2. When the user logs into the default store A, the springboard only shows Lookups.
3. User changes to Store B, however the feature display not change, Lookup option is the only featured displayed in the springboard based on store A's access rights.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms