Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Fiscal Management - Version 14.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When manually entering/editing a PO NF on Fiscal Header screen, system does not enable UOM type so the user can select another UOM type and enter the quantity and unit cost in the selected UOM type.
The only way of doing it is by deleting the line in the info detail tab, manually add it (add button) and select/add the PO and the item.
Steps To Reproduce :
- Create and approve an item with FUOM set @ item/supplier/ctry level, and range it to a location (example: FUOM = PAC and FUOM conversion = 5).
- Create and approve a PO for the item/supplier/country/loc created on step 1.
- On ORFM fiscal header screen, manually enter a PO NF using the "Req Doc" button functionality.
- Under the menu options, select Custom View, and exclude columns, so that user can add the following columns: Uom type, Uom quantity and UOM unit cost and click ok, to apply the view.Note
- Note that the column UOM type is disabled and user is not able to select another UOM (e.g.: the FUOM = PAC).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms