InjectorPriceEventBatch Does Not Populate Item-List Details on Payload Tables for a Simple Promotion
(Doc ID 2297386.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
RPM Payload tables do not get populated with item-list details when a simple promotion is injected.
What is Working
Create similar promotion on GUI with item-list and few other items and approve this promotion. Observe that all information including item-list gets populated correctly in payload and publish tables.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a simple promo header in RPM GUI.
2. Create a file using this promo id, 10% off, auto approve, at least one item-list, few items, few item-parents and other mandatory parameter to create simple promotion via injector.
3. Inject this file via batch program to populate this information into table RPM_STAGE_PROMO_COMP_SIMPLE. All data that was in file are correctly populated in staging table.
4. Run batch to create promo that will be auto approved. Batch successfully creates promo in RPM tables and approves it.
5. RPM_PROMO_* table are populated correctly with data that was in flat file and in staging table.
6. But payload tables including RPM_PROMO_DTL_PAYLOAD are missing only item-list information, other details of items and item-parents that were file and staging table is populated. This is a bug it should populate details of item-list too.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document