Wrong Transfer Adjustments - Final Bill
(Doc ID 2297500.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, AD - Adjustments
When completing final bill, credit amount is being transferred from the Deposit SA to itself.
Wrong transfer adjustments - Final Bill
When the final bill is generated, deposit refund algorithm is creating wrong transfer adjustments.
It creates 2 transfer adjustments
1st adjustment: From and To SA is deposit SA
2nd adjustment: Wrong amount to the utility sa
Deposit Class - Deposit Refund algorithm used is CI_APPLYDEP (algorithm type - DEPREFMETH-D)
Payment Distribution - C1-PYDS-BDU
Need to transfer correct adjustments - Final Bill
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Created an account
2. Created Deposit SA – Start Date 01-01-2017
3. Created Residential SA – Start Date 01-01-2017
4. Created bill for the deposit SA with the bill date 01-01-2017
5. Created payment for the deposit Bill 01-01-2017
6. Deposit SA Financial history as of 01-01-2017
7. Created meter read for 01-Feb-2017 for residential SA
8. Created Bill for 01-Feb-2017 for residential SA
9. Created payment for 01-Feb-2017 for residential SA
10. Created bill for 01-Mar-2017 for residential SA
11. Created payment for 01-Mar-2017 for residential SA
12. Stop the Residential SA and Deposit SA
13. Residential SA Financial History
14. Deposit SA Financial History
15. Create the Final Bill
16. Deposit SA is having a credit of 103.57. System should transfer only the 103.57 to residential SA.
But it is transferring 103.57 to deposit sa itself (From and To of the XFER adjustment is deposit SA) and creates a new adjustment 207.14 to residential SA. This is causing issue for us. Deposit SA is not closed and it is holding debt balance
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document