CMPO: Apply IPI Assortment Improvement / Calc IPI Incremental Curve Fail with "AaiSpecialExpressionException in AaiSpecialExpression.cpp(303): Exception in procedure run."
(Doc ID 2297690.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Category Management Planning & Optimization - Version 15.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Category Management Planning & Optimization (CMPO), the Apply IPI Assortment Improvement and Calc IPI Incremental Curve custom menus fails during the Assortment Planning @ Cluster step.
Steps to Create:
• Create a Sales Plan for future quarter
• Seed IPI Weights
• Calc Cluster IPI Score
• Set Assortment Constraints
• Create IPI Assortment @ Cluster
• Review IPI Assortment Recommendation
• Set Improvement Parameters
• Run Apply IPI Assortment Improvement (Custom Menu)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!