Selected Fields Become Unexpectedly De-Selected In the Non-WBS Activity Form
(Doc ID 2297851.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2017
Applies to:Instantis EnterpriseTrack Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Instantis EnterpriseTrack - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Selected Fields suddenly and unexpectedly become de-selected while updating in the non-WBS Activity Form.
Steps to Duplicate
- Create a non-WBS activity type
- Add several Custom Fields to the new non-WBS activity form
- From Project Settings select to Show non-WBS activity in Navigation pane
- Select any Project and choose the non-WBS activity from Navigation pane
- Next, select checkbox icon to Select fields in picklist, OK
- Select the Cancel button, then re-select the checkbox icon to display picklist
- RESULT: all previous selected checkboxes are now de-selected (unchecked)
- RESULT: Non-WBS activity form fails to fully load
Appeared after upgrading to Instantis EnterpriseTrack v126.96.36.199
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!