Special Characters are Shown in Organizational Hierarchy and Merchandise Hierarchy Labels
Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the user language preference is set to Spanish, special characters are shown in organizational and merchandise hierarchy labels.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Language Preference set to 'Spanish' .Login to RMS.
2. Click on Tasks >> Foundation Data >> Locations >> Organizational Hierarchy.
3. Notice that the 'Area' and 'Region' values are not correctly shown as in the DB.
4. Click on Tasks >> Foundation Data >> Items >> Merchandise Hierarchy.
5. Notice that the Division value is not correctly shown even though it is correctly specified in the database.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms