No Tables Appear in Drop-Down in PFT Allocation Creation Screen
(Doc ID 2298119.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Profitability Management - Version 8.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Profitability Management (PFT)
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications Infrastructure (OFSAAI)
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
No tables appears in the Table Name drop-down within the Allocation Creation screen.
Steps to reproduce
- Login to OFSAA GUI and select Profitability Management application from the list.
- Navigate to Profitability Management section of the left side of the screen.
- Select Rule Specification -> Allocation Specification.
- In this screen, click the "+" sign in Allocation Specification section, below the Search one.
- Creation wizard will open.
- Select allocation type then move to next building block, called Source.
- You should be able to see the issue here, under "For" section.
You might also spot alignment issues in section's title names (like there is for "Allocation Source" in above snapshot - aligned center instead of left).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document