IRL - CT-e Addressee And Issuer Mapping Issue
(Doc ID 2298212.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Fiscal Management - Version 14.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- The remetente (addressee, i.e. the supplier) is mapped to the sender in the FM_IRL_HEADER table.
- The emitente (issuer, i.e., the carrier) is mapped to the carrier in the FM_IRL_HEADER table.
At the end of IRL and NF EDI processing if there are no errors, the Freight Complementary NF is created in RFM with:
- The sender (supplier) in the FM_IRL_HEADER is mapped to the following fields in the FM_FISCAL_DOC_HEADER table: module = SUPP; key_value_1 = and key_value_2 = S.
- The carrier in the FM_IRL_HEADER is mapped to the following fields in the FM_FISCAL_ENTITY_OTHER table: always a default entity key: ENTITY_KEY := 'TRPT'; MODULE := 'PTNR'; KEY_VALUE_1 := '999999'; KEY_VALUE_2 := 'E', ENTITY_ID := '999999', and the carrier data in the other fields.
- PARTNER_TYPE and PARTNER_ID, always filled with default values loaded from the FM_SYSTEM_OPTIONS, EDI_DEF_PTNR_TYPE and EDI_DEF_PTNR_TYPE.
After FM_TRANDATA_POSTING_SQL: records are inserted in FM_TRAN_DATA table and associated to the supplier, meaning when mapped to the A/P accounts it will be mapped to the supplier and not the carrier.
After running the FM_SPED_SQL, a record is inserted in FM_SPED_HEADER with the issuer = FM system default partner id and not the carrier in the fiscal document.
It is necessary for the carrier to be treated as the issuer of the CTe (Freight Complementary NF),and not the Supplier/Sender.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document