Customer Center "Beeps" When Typing Text
Last updated on AUGUST 31, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management (BRM) 188.8.131.52, when using Customer Center, an audible "beep" can be heard in the following scenario:
- Open any Account with a Service
- Go to the Services tab
- Click on the Active status
- In Change Account/Service status, set it to closed
- Select any reason for change
- Start typing any text in Notes and upon stopping, a beep will be heard
This results in bad user experience when using Customer Center, especially when on the phone or in front of customers.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms