BSP Calculation on New Add Rate Failed with Unable to Insert Records to FSI_M_PRICING_MARGIN ORA-01422
Last updated on JANUARY 25, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Balance Sheet Planning - Version 8.0.2 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
When attempting to run calculation with "New Add Rate" as the pricing method, the following error occurs.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Ran metadata synchronization then performed tests below.
2. Ran three different calculations:
- First test was for an entity/coa member combination for a CD account. This test was done using the New Add Market Rate Spread pricing method, and it was successful.
- Second test was for the same entity/coa member combination, changing the Pricing Driver values and switching the pricing method to New Add Rate.
- Third test used a different coa member, and also used the New Add Rate method.
The second and third tests, using the New Add Rate pricing method, did not work correctly.
The result detail table was created and had content for both current position and new business calculations.
However, the new add rate is wrong, is the same as the new add transfer rate.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms