PLS-00306 Error in Package Compilation ORDERMGMT_REPORTS.OM_REPORTING_PKG
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Order and Service Management - Version 7.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Upgrade from OSM version 188.8.131.52.9 to OSM 184.108.40.206.13
After successful installation of OSM 220.127.116.11.13, trying to create the reporting interface. During the upgrade of reporting, one of the packages ends in INVALID state due to compilation fail error : PLS-00306: wrong number or types of arguments in call to 'GET_FILTER_NODE' .
The package is ORDERMGMT_REPORTS.OM_REPORTING_PKG in ORDERMGMT_REPORTS schema.
STEPS TO DUPLICATE:
1. Upgrade OSM from 18.104.22.168.9 to 22.214.171.124.13 build 1136.
2. Unzip the reporting_home\reporting.zip file included in the OSM 126.96.36.199.13 patch p26266937_724_Linux-x86-64.zip
3. Edit the reporting_home\sql\Params.txt file with appropriate values.
4. Run the reporting_home\sql\reports_schema_inst.sql script. For example: sqlplus /nolog @reports_schema_sql_install.sql
5. Check the output and notice the error:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms