Last updated on SEPTEMBER 17, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When exporting the Project, the schedule option chosen is "Progress Override". However, when importing it to the other system with database type SQLite, the schedule option changed to "Retained Logic".
1. Schedule a Project with option "Progress Override".
2. Export the Project as XER.
3. Check the XER and make sure you can find the following settings:
%F sched_retained_logic sched_progress_override
%R N Y
4. Import it to another system with SQLite.
5. Close all Projects and only open the newly imported one (This is to make sure the schedule option is not affected by any other Projects).
6. Press "F9" for Scheduling and go to "Options".
7. Check what's the setting for "When scheduling progressed activities use"...
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms