Customer Details Having DiscountSharing Groups Got Cleaned up from ECE Cache After Billing
Last updated on AUGUST 30, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, Customer data management
Customer details having DiscountSharing groups got cleaned up from ECE cache after billing with below error in ecs.log:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create account (e.g. : 0.0.0.1 /account 12576336)
2. Purchased promotion with discount sharing object
3. Verify in BRM for all products and services, Discount sharing group is created with the discountProduct.
4. Verify in ECE cache if the account details exists.
5. Perform billing on the account
Em_gateway.log shows published status as "1" .
6. Re-query the cache
It does not display the the customer details.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms