Unable to Populate the Supplier Information When Launched From the Dashboards
(Doc ID 2299936.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The invoice report dashboard allows the user to verify the invoices that require attention and, if in discrepancy, allow the user to click in the discrepancy and jump to the discrepancy review list with the invoice discrepancies listed.
From that moment if an item is selected to be resolved the supplier information is missing.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create a Purchase Order.
2. Ship & Receive against PO.
3. Create an Invoice with Cost Discrepancy.
4. Move the Vdate so the invoice is eligible to be showed in the dashboards.
5. Click in the cost discrepancy icon do jump to the discrepancy review list screen.
6. Select an item and click in the Resolve button.
Noticed that from that moment if an item is selected to be resolved the supplier information is missing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document