Last updated on AUGUST 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The invoice report dashboard allows the user to verify the invoices that require attention. Also, Dashboards allows the user to click in the discrepancy and jump to the discrepancy review list with the invoice discrepancies listed.
From that moment if an item is selected to be resolved the resolution screen is not working properly.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create a Purchase Order. (PO).
2. Ship and Receive against PO.
3. Create an Invoice with Cost Discrepancy.
4. Move the Vdate so the invoice is eligible to be showed in the dashboards.
5. Click in the cost discrepancy icon, do jump to the discrepancy review list screen.
6. Select an item and click in the Resolve button.
Noticed that the resolution screen doesn’t work properly (Showing as Blank screen).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms