Supplier Information not Available in the 'Supplier Site Performance And Employee Workload' Report
(Doc ID 2300045.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The 'Supplier site Performance and Employee Workload' Report does not show Supplier details.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Select 'Supplier site' in the drop down of 'Supplier site Performance and Employee Workload' Report.
2. List will be prompted. Click the Search button.
3. Notice that both Supplier and Supplier value is listed. Select the supplier site 2400.
4. Click Apply. It displays the record correctly.
5. Do another search and select the Supplier 2300.
6. Click Apply. It does not display any record.
It is expected to display all the records of the supplier sites associated with that supplier 2300.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document