"The Container is Invalid" Error While Splitting a Container
(Doc ID 2300156.1)
Last updated on MARCH 11, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 14.1 to 14.1.3 [Release 14.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a multi-SKU container is built using Build Container screen, put away is not possible. Trying to split the container into single SKU container is not allowed and errors out with "The Container is Invalid.". Such containers get stuck in the staging location.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create 2 containers 'C1' and 'C2' in location RECSTAGE for items 'I1' and 'I2' respectively.
2. Build container 'SR_TEST' and add 2 containers to the master.
3. When Container ID is NULL, press F4 - notice the error Not all required fields are filled in.
4. Transport containers to put away 'SR_TEST' and notice the error – Child containers may not contain mixed SKUs.
5. Try to split container and scan 'SR_TEST' and notice the error – The Container is invalid.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document