Last updated on SEPTEMBER 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Pricing Design Center - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, Transformation for PDC
Charge balance impacts were not created and updated correctly in the BRM rate_bal_impacts_t table.
Only 1 balance impact got created in BRM rate_bal_impacts_t and it always had element id = 840 and scaled amount = 0.
There should be 3 rate_bal_impacts with the correct element_id and scaled amount corresponding to the resource IDs and amounts of the balance impacts created in PDC
1. Make sure that BRE and RRE transformers are running.
2. In PDC, create a charge offer with an associated usage event
2. Add a non-zero currency balance impact
4. Add a non-zero non-currency balance impact
5. Add a non-zero counter balance impact
6. Query the result:
select * from rate_t, rate_bal_impacts_t where poid_id0 = obj_id0 and poid_id0 = 299516;
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms