Rate_bal_impacts Not Updated Correctly from PDC Transform
(Doc ID 2300360.1)
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Pricing Design Center - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, Transformation for PDC
Charge balance impacts were not created and updated correctly in the BRM rate_bal_impacts_t table.
Only 1 balance impact got created in BRM rate_bal_impacts_t and it always had element id = 840 and scaled amount = 0.
There should be 3 rate_bal_impacts with the correct element_id and scaled amount corresponding to the resource IDs and amounts of the balance impacts created in PDC
1. Make sure that BRE and RRE transformers are running.
2. In PDC, create a charge offer with an associated usage event
2. Add a non-zero currency balance impact
4. Add a non-zero non-currency balance impact
5. Add a non-zero counter balance impact
6. Query the result:
select * from rate_t, rate_bal_impacts_t where poid_id0 = obj_id0 and poid_id0 = 299516;
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document