Invalid request ws.service.MreParameter in WSMRERequest.log for Batch with Long Name
(Doc ID 2300682.1)
Last updated on MARCH 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Asset Liability Management - Version 8.0.4 and later
Oracle Financial Services Funds Transfer Pricing - Version 8.0.4 and later
Oracle Financial Services Profitability Management - Version 8.0.4 and later
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications Infrastructure - Version 8.0.4 to 8.0.5 [Release 8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
On : 8.0.4 version, Allocation Entries
When attempting to run a batch/run code with a long name via WSMRERequest, the following error occurs:
1) Create a RRF run definition with run code containing long name.
2) Login to the putty and navigate to the path $FIC_APP_HOME/icc/bin
3) Trigger the WSMRERequest.sh file with required parameters to create batch.
Ex: WSMRERequest.sh FF_EOLY_RSTMT_CUR OFSAA FINFWDFX FF_EOLY_RSTMT_CUR USER 20120731
4) Check the "WSMRERequest.log" file under the $FIC_APP_HOME/icc/log path.
5) Also PR2Service.log shows error:
[PR2LOG] Aug 7,17 10:22:32 : [MRESERVICEIMPL][validateInputs] Invalid RunExecutionName .
6) When the same Run is executed from front end, the batch is created and executed successfully.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document