ALM Error 2000088 : FOUND SECURITY VULNERABILITY While Creating Discount Method or New IRC
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Asset Liability Management - Version 8.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
Oracle Financial Services Profitability Management (PFT)
Oracle Financial Services Funds Transfer Pricing (FTP)
Oracle Financial Services Asset Liability Management (ALM)
Oracle Financial Services Hedge Management and IFRS Valuations (HM/IFRS)
Oracle Financial Services Loan Loss Forecasting and Provisioning (LLFP)
On ALM 8.0.4, when attempting to create a new Discount Method or create a new Interest Rate Code (IRC), the following error is thrown:
2000088 : FOUND SECURITY VULNERABILITY
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate: Asset Liability Management -> ALM Assumption Specification-> Discount Methods
2. Attempt to add new definition
3. Error appears
1. Navigate to Common Object Maintenance -> Rate Management -> Interest Rates.
2. Click on Add New.
3. Input necessary details as shown in attachment - Attributes can be defaulted and select Curve Identifier from the drop down.
4. Input terms as shown in attachment and click on the Apply button.
5. “ Found Security Vulnerability” error message is displayed in a box.
Upgrade to HM and LLFP 18.104.22.168.0.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms