Default Lifecycle Phase for Design Set to MCAD Preference Is Not Working for Japanese User
(Doc ID 2301349.1)
Last updated on MAY 07, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM MCAD Connector - Version 3.5.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Default lifecycle phase for Design object set to the MCAD preference is not reflected to Japanese user
Steps to Reproduce:
- Login with admin user (English user), and set default Lifecycle Phase for Design in the Solidworks Preferences, and Save
- Click Yes when prompted whether to apply the settings to all users
- Preference configuration is saved to Agile
- Open preference by logging in by Japanese user. See the lifecycle phase shows "Concept" in Japanese
- Check preferences.xml, and see the default Lifecycle phase name is saved in English
What is Working
When logged in by English user, it shows correct default lifecycle phase (Design)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document