Space or Blank Value in the Attribute of the MCAD Property Mapped to Agile Is Not Updated to Agile
(Doc ID 2301407.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM MCAD Connector - Version 3.5.0 to 3.6 [Release 3.5.0 to 3.0]
Oracle Agile Engineering Collaboration - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Solidworks attribute is mapped to Agile item text attribute, and the value of the attribute in the Solidworks property is blank or space, the value is not updated to Agile attribute after check-in.
When Solidworks attribute is mapped to Agile item text attribute, and the value of the attribute in the Solidworks property is blank or space, the value to be updated with blank/space to Agile attribute after check-in.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Map two Agile item attributes (text type) to MCAD property
2. From Solidworks property, add value to these attributes
3. Check in MCAD data. See the value is reflected to Agile item attributes
4. From Solidworks property, change the value of one of the attribute to blank, and the other to space.
5. Check in MCAD data. See the value of Agile item attributes remain unchanged
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document