Last updated on SEPTEMBER 13, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When switching Activity View from "Manage View" by selecting a different view than the current one, it prompts to "Save View" even though it is just trying to switch view without changing anything.
1. From P6 web, go to Projects > Activity.
2. Click the dropdown list for view and select "Manage view".
3. From left hand side, select a view which is different than the current one.
4. "Apply" button appears after step 3. Click on it and the view is switched.
5. "Save View" dialog appears even though nothing has changed to the new view.
Users should not be prompted to save a view if no changes are made.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms