Project EPS / Activities / Resource Assignment Standard View Prompts To Save View Even When No Changes Are Made
Last updated on OCTOBER 30, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When switching between Activity views (changing from one view to another) the user is prompted to "Save View" although there are not any changes to be saved.
- From P6 web, go to Projects > Activity.
- Click the dropdown list for view and select "Manage view".
- From left hand side, select a view which is different than the current one.
- "Apply" button appears after step 3. Click on it and the view is switched.
- "Save View" dialog appears even though nothing has changed to the new view.
Users should not be prompted to save a view if no changes have been made.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms