Payment Tool - Date Filled Manually Is Converted With One Hour Less On Submission
(Doc ID 2301837.1)
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, Payment Tool
New payment batch created in PaymentTool using a payment type having two date fields. One of the fields is out of the box one (PIN_FLD_POSTED_T), the other is a custom field (XXX_FLD_PLAN_CREDIT_T).
These two fields are populated in PaymentTool as bellow:
PIN_FLD_POSTED_T = 10/14/2016
XXX_FLD_PLAN_CREDIT_T = 10/17/2016
Format of the date is: MM/DD/YYYY
In 2016, for Brasil, Dayligth Saving Time has started on "Sunday, 16 October,00:00" when the time difference compared with GMT has changed from GMT-3 to GMT-2.
So the two dates should be converted differently to GMT times, by adding 3 respectively 2 hours, as below.
Issue was reproduced internally by following the below steps:
1. created new custom field in Cash payment type as per this KM note: Adding New Custom Columns In Payment Tool (Doc ID 778874.1)
2. set local PC (where PaymentTool is running) timezone to UTC-3=Brasilia timezone
3. created new account ; First billing cycle 17-Jul-2017 to 17-Aug-2017
4. moved pvt to 17-Aug-2017 and generated one bill B1-1
5. create a payment with 2017 dates for B1-1
6. moved pvt to 17-Sep-2017 and created B1-2
7. sent a payment with 2016 dates:
xxx Test=17/10/2016 <-- this is the custom field
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document