PFT Creation Date and Last Modified Date Incorrectly Populated Through Command Line Migration
(Doc ID 2301881.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Profitability Management - Version 8.0.0 and later
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications Infrastructure - Version 8.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
Oracle Financial Services Profitability Management (PFT)
Migrated PFT Allocation Rule and Allocation Model objects through Command line migration.
Creation date and Last Modified Date in the target environment is same as the creation and last modified Date from the source environment.
Eg. Creation date and Last Modified Date in the target environment is populated as 01/01/2017 irrespective of the date when it is migrated.
The issue can be reproduced using the following steps:
1) Login to the source environment and create one allocation rule and one allocation model
2) Migrate it to the target environment through command line migration.
3) Validate the Creation date and Last Modified Date in the Allocation Specification screen and Allocation Model screen for the migrated objects.
4) It is populated as 01/01/2017 instead of the date when it is migrated.
5) When querying the rules or models details based on the last modified date, the wrong information appears.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!