Last updated on SEPTEMBER 04, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Externally generated transfer's retail total is calculated wrongly when there are more than one item.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create a externally generated transfer using the RIB script.
2. Add two different item and quantity is 1 and retail as 12 each.
3. Navigate to the transfer screen in the application and check that transfer is created.
4. Go to tsfdetail -> transfer totals.
5. Transfer retail should be 24 . It shows 36. i.e., 12 +(12+12) = 36.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms