Raise Missing Quantity Exception VEE Rule Does Not Work For Manual IMD.
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Whenever there is zero consumption and missing measurement condition, the “Raise Missing Quantity Exception” VEE rule is not throwing an exception instead finalizing the Manual Scalar IMD.
1. Create a VEE Group and add “Raise Missing Quantity Exception” VEE rule.
2. Create a Device, Device Configuration and Auto-Read Register Measuring Component.
3. Create regular read on the measuring component on 01-01-2017 12:00AM.
4. Create another regular read on the measuring component from 01-01-2017 12:00AM to 01-10-2017 12:00AM with consumption 1000.
5. Create missing read on the measuring component from 01-10-2017 12:00AM to 01-20-2017 12:00AM with consumption 0 through 360 degrees.
6. The IMD is created in Finalized state instead it should through an exception and move the Exception state.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms