Consumption Sync Activity Waits On Other IMDs To Process
(Doc ID 2302016.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Consumption Sync Activity waits on other IMDs to process. IMD In exception won’t be resolved soon as we need to manually look into TODO. Processing of activity meanwhile should continue as we already have replacement rules in place.
Steps To Recreate
1. Create Device and Device Configuration.
2. Create Auto-Read Register measuring component.
3. Create Interval measuring components and configure the Consumption Reference Measuring Component with Auto-Read Register measuring component.
4. Create a Service Point and install the above meter.
5. Create the following measurements on interval measuring component:
01-01-2016 12:00AM to 01-01-2016 06:00AM - Regular
01-01-2016 06:00AM to 01-01-2016 12:00PM - Regular
01-01-2016 12:00PM to 01-01-2016 06:00PM - Estimate
01-01-2016 06:00PM to 01-02-2016 12:00AM - Regular in Exception state
6. Load the scalar IMD from 01-01-2016 12:00AM to 01-02-2016 12:00AM.
7. A ‘Related MC Consumption Sync – Interval’ activity is created on the scalar IMD.
8. Process (i.e. Re-Estimate) the Related MC Consumption Sync – Interval activity.
9. An error “An Overlapping In Progress IMD (<IMD ID>) Exists. Re-estimation Cannot Occur Until the In-Progress IMD is Complete” is thrown for exception status in progress IMD.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!