GUI Based File Server Standalone Installation Fails
(Doc ID 2302107.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile Engineering Data Management - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 6.2.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It is not possible to install the Agile File Server without any other components.
On the step for selecting the 'Installer Components', if only the "Agile Fileserver" is selected the installer forces the selection of one of the other 2 server components or it is not possible to proceed to the next step.
In later steps, when entering "Reference Configuration information it fails.
It should be possible to install a standalone version of the FMS server.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Start a GUI based installation.
2. When the GUI dialogue box for “Installation Sets” comes up, select the “Agile e6 Server” option and click next.
3. On the “Installation Mode” step, select the “New Installation”.
4. Enter a “Name” and “Destination” for the installation and click next.
5. On the “Installer Components” screen, deselect all the other components and check only “Agile Fileserver” and click next.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document