Troubleshooting: Users Were Bootstrapped But Logs Suggest They Were Not Indexed
(Doc ID 2302220.1)
Last updated on JULY 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Indexing and Search Service - Version 1.0.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Data to gather when Symptoms look similar to the following:
Seeing some users were bootstrapped in the form of parallel bootstrapping but they are missing from indexed users list.
- Saw this issue when the mailstore connected to this server had high memory issues and it was taking a great deal of time to respond to --checkaccount on users and it did not respond with any output. Went ahead and did corruption check expecting that it could be corruption.
- While the user was searching in the search logs, got message:
"Failure on command: IssException: AccountManager.getAccount: no such account"?
- Search logs showed this happening to few users
- When running --checkaccount, the user was not bootstrapped but in fact, the users were bootstrapped using parallel bootstrapping to the ISS server.
- Able to bootstrap the user using the --bootstrap command.
- There have not been any user moves of any kind.
- The listbrief.out is later than the bootstrap log timestamp.
- Another user on the same ISS also had this issue. We bootstrapped that user as well manually.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document