Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 220.127.116.11IN and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Shipments are getting created with old tax even after performing Receiver Tax Adjustment (RTA) on previous shipment.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a Purchase Order (PO).
2. Receive the PO partially with multiple shipments.
3. Create an invoice with tax discrepancy for shipment1.
4. Resolve the tax discrepancy using RTA reason code.
5. Notice that the tax for both shipments have changed.
6. Create a new shipment for the same PO.
7. Notice that the tax on the new shipment still reflects old tax.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms