Shipments are Getting Created With Old Tax
(Doc ID 2302272.1)
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 220.127.116.11IN and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Shipments are getting created with old tax even after performing Receiver Tax Adjustment (RTA) on previous shipment.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a Purchase Order (PO).
2. Receive the PO partially with multiple shipments.
3. Create an invoice with tax discrepancy for shipment1.
4. Resolve the tax discrepancy using RTA reason code.
5. Notice that the tax for both shipments have changed.
6. Create a new shipment for the same PO.
7. Notice that the tax on the new shipment still reflects old tax.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document