IM_DOC_HEAD.DETAIL_MATCHED is 'N' for Invoices Matched Using Online Parent Matching
(Doc ID 2302303.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 31, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
IM_DOC_HEAD.DETAIL_MATCHED column is 'N' for invoices matched using Online Parent Matching.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create invoice with all SKUs of a parent item having same unit cost.
2. Create Receipt with all SKUs of a parent item having same unit cost within the receipt but it can be different from invoice.
3. Enable Online Parent Matching for the supplier in IM_SUPPLIER_OPTIONS.
4. Create tolerance for the supplier at Detail Parent level.
5. Go to Summary Match screen and fetch invoices and receipts that are required.
6. Go to Detail match screen.
7. Parent Match button should be enabled. Click on Parent Match. Invoice and receipts get matched.
8. Verify IM_DOC_HEAD.DETAIL_MATCHED column.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document