PK_UDA_ITEM_FF_MISSING Error When Attempting to Modify a UDA ITEM FF for a New Item by Including a Delete and a Create Action
(Doc ID 2302434.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 07, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to modify a UDA using ITEM_Free_form_UDA's tab in Item master induction sheet for a New Item by including a Delete and a Create action, the following error occurs.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Verify items are in SVC* tables, and not in ITEM_MASTER.
2. Change a UDA value on the UDA Item FF tab of the Item_Master template by including a Delete and a Create action
3. Add a UDA on the UDA Item LOV tab
4. Upload from file to RMS tables
5. Observe error in CORESVC_ITEM_ERR table
6. Notice that all data was created in RMS
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!