Unable to add the Selected Related Item From the Related Item List Using Keyboard
Last updated on AUGUST 31, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to add the desired related item to transaction using keyboard, if it is not the first one from top in the related item list displayed.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login to "F3 POS"
2. Scan Item (Ex:619502) which has more than one related items
3. Click on "F4 Item" >> "F9 More" >> "F8 Related Item"
4. Click on "F2 Cross Sell Items"
5. List of related items:578680, 597179, 656926 are displayed
6. Use down arrow keys in keyboard and select last Item:656926
7. Click on "F3 Add"
8. Notice that the item added to transaction is 578680 (i.e first item instead of the selected last item) in Step 5.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms