Unable to add the Selected Related Item From the Related Item List Using Keyboard
(Doc ID 2302509.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to add the desired related item to transaction using keyboard, if it is not the first one from top in the related item list displayed.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login to "F3 POS"
2. Scan Item which has more than one related items
3. Click on "F4 Item" > "F9 More" > "F8 Related Item"
4. Click on "F2 Cross Sell Items"
5. List of related items are displayed
6. Use down arrow keys in keyboard and select last Item
7. Click on "F3 Add"
8. Notice that the item added to transaction is first item instead of the selected last item in Step 5.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document