Characters Are Appended When Typing New Words In Some Columns On The Resource Administration Page
(Doc ID 2302815.1)
Last updated on JULY 25, 2019
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the Resource Administration page, the type ahead search fails since the search characters typed are getting prefixed or suffixed to existing field value. Double clicking on the field selects the existing value. But, 'Delete' or 'Backspace' on the keyboard does not delete the characters. This data has to be selected again manually and deleted before using the type ahead search feature.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to p6 EPPM .
- Go to Resources - > Resource Administration page .
- From Resource page, locate to one user.
- Locate to column Timesheet Approval Manager, double click the column to select the value and highlight it.
- Then type new value, but the original value was still persisting and the new characters typed got prefixed or suffixed to the existing value.
- The existing value has to be manually deleted one by one, then type ahead should be working.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document