PFT 8.0.4 Not Able to View Details for Group Filters in Allocation Specification Screen
Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications Infrastructure - Version 8.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
Oracle Financial Services Profitability Management (PFT)
In PFT 8.0.4, when attempting to view the details of filters mapped to Group filters in allocation specification screen in New/Edit/View mode, the details do not appear.
This becomes very difficult while creating or editing or viewing the details of the allocation rule. This feature was working in PFT 8.0.2 but not working in PFT 8.0.4.
Steps to reproduce the issue
1) Login to the OFSAA application and navigate to Allocation specification screen.
2) Select any rule(static or dynamic driver rule) which contains group filters and click on Edit button.
3) Edit window will be opened, click on Source tab
4) Select any group filter and click on the View button in the 'Other Filters' grid.
5) Filter window will opened where it displays the selected filter on the RHS.
6) Try to click on any of the filters on the RHS which is not getting selected. This was getting selected in 8.0.2 and after selecting we were able to view the details of that filter.
7) This is not working for New or Edit or View mode.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms