Unit Capacity is Not Considered for Manual Replenishment in RWMS
(Doc ID 2303322.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unit Capacity is not considered for manual replenishment in Retail warehouse Management System(RWMS).
Steps To Recreate:
1. Navigate to Manual replenishment Menu.
2. Scan a container which is present in reserve location.
3. Scan the zone of the unit pick location of the item present in container in reserve location.
4. Enter the container quantity(with units more than the unit capacity of the Unit Pick Location) to overflow the unit capacity of Unit Pick Location.
5. System moves the unit quantity from container to Unit Pick Location and is not considering Unit capacity of Unit Pick Location.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document