Modified Icon Shows Up Even Geometry Is Not Modified But Workspace Is Changed
(Doc ID 2303364.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM MCAD Connector - Version 3.5.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There are MCAD files (assembly and its structure part) placed outside of Workspace, and save these files to Agile via MCAD connector.
Perform Load to CAD to load the files to Workspace.
Do not change anything in the assembly, and perform Save Preview.
See the assembly file is recognized as modified in the system as below:
- Status icon shows "The file has been modified locally, and so is more recent than what is in PLM."
- The color of the object changes to green
Since geometry is not changed, CAD connector to shows status "The local file is exactly the same as what is in PLM."
Steps to Reproduce
- Create new assembly file and its structure part, and Save to local folder outside of Workspace
- Save all the assembly files to Agile
- Download the saved assembly files to Workspace by performing "Load to CAD"
- Do not change any geometry or CAD property, and "Save Preview"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document