Last updated on SEPTEMBER 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
RWMS displays stock order corresponding to both the PO numbers when alike PO numbers (e.g. 101 & 1010757) exist and navigated to 'Stock Order Inquiry' via 'PO Inquiry'.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Identify a PO number e.g. 101.
2. Ensure another PO number exists that starts with 101, e.g. 1010757.
3. Open PO inquiry and search PO 101.
4. Navigate through stock order inquiry screen for PO 101.
5. Notice that stock order corresponding to both the PO numbers are displayed on the inquiry screen.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms