Stock Order Inquiry Displays Incorrect Results When Navigated From PO Inquiry Screen
(Doc ID 2303464.1)
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
RWMS displays stock order corresponding to both the PO numbers when alike PO numbers (e.g. 101 & 1010757) exist and navigated to 'Stock Order Inquiry' via 'PO Inquiry'.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Identify a PO number e.g. 101.
2. Ensure another PO number exists that starts with 101, for example 1011.
3. Open PO inquiry and search PO 101.
4. Navigate through stock order inquiry screen for PO 101.
5. Notice that stock order corresponding to both the PO numbers are displayed on the inquiry screen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document