EDI Document Search By "EDI Batch File" Does Not Return Any Search Results
Last updated on FEBRUARY 13, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Reim 15.0.1 and 16.0 EDI Document Search by "EDI Batch File" does not return any search results even if batch file is selected from drop down list.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Upload EDI Invoice by running REIMEDIINJECTOR batch
- ensure that there are some errors such that upload will end up with status of "SUCCESS_WITH_ERRORS"
2) Login to ReIM Front-End
3) Under Tasks, select EDI Maintenance then EDI Document Search
4) Search EDI Document by any search criteria other than "EDI Batch File" - in order to show that there are documents available
5) Search by "EDI Batch File" by selecting from drop down list
Result : Search Results will show "No data to display"
6) Move im_inject_doc_error.status to 'F' (Fixed)
7) Search by "EDI Batch File" by selecting from drop down list
Result : EDI file present in drop down list though no other documents are there in the EDI file to process
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms