Last updated on SEPTEMBER 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are unable to add item from Approved document in transfer shipment container detail screen.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Select an Approved Transfer document details.
2. Create Transfer Shipment
3. Create Container
4. Click Document button
5. Select document > select item > click use document
6. Now click Scanner button
7. Enter / scan item which is in approved document on Advance item entry window
8. Click APPLY > Error is displayed “item not on shipment”, even though item is part of approved document.
9. Now, click on Document button > document selection window pops up > select document > select item > click apply item(s) button
10. Line item gets added > click scanner > enter/scan item on document
11. Click Apply > system accepts scanned item and item qty is incremented by 1 (which is fine and is as expected)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms