Items Deleted From Allocation Retained In ALC_ITEM_LOC
(Doc ID 2304072.1)
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Items are deleted from Allocation Retained in ALC_ITEM_LOC correctly at UI, But the deleted items are still retained in ALC_ITEM_LOC.
Steps To Recreate:
- Copy existing what-if allocation which has demand source as Manual.
- Navigate to Item/Source tab.
- Delete the existing items and add new item and Add to Allocation.
- Navigate to Allocation Maintenance tab.
- Provide the release date for new items in Review section.
- Delete the items under Review section which were deleted from Item/Source tab.
- Save the Allocation.
- ALC_ITEM_SOURCE table has only the new items as expected.
- Notice, the ALC_ITEM_LOC has both deleted as well as new items.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document