Custom Privileges Created in Enterprise Manager is not Working as Expected in RMS GUI
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Custom privileges are not working properly in RMS.
- Go to the Application Policies page in Enterprise Manager.
- Search for VIEW_DEALS_PRIV
- Click on the Create Like option
- Make the changes to the privileges as required and click on Submit.
- After submitting it redirects to the Application Policies page
- On querying for the newly created privileges it does not display any result
Steps To Recreate:
- Create a test application role.
- Assigned the user group to the application role.
- Assigned the privilege to the test application role.
- On logging into RMS system, the user can create/maintain deals.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms