Navigation Between Tabs Is Necessary To Refresh Document Data
(Doc ID 2304323.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create a document, if you change any information such that the totals do not match the header, you are obligated to navigate between tabs in order to refresh all the data to be able to save the document.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an invoice at header level with Tax 0%
2. Save and Continue
3. Navigate to the Tax Breakdown Tab and change the Tax info (from 0% to 10%)
4. Click on Save button
5. The application doesn't allow to save the document because the Tax amount in the Header and Tax Breakdown tabs doesn't match.
6. Navigate to the Header tab
7. Check that the Tax amount was automatically updated (this is a non editable field)
8. Save the document.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!