Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Healthcare Master Person Index - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Healthcare Master Person Index (OHMPI) 22.214.171.124 version,
The transferSystemObject Web Service allows merged system objects to be transferred from one EUID to another, but the equivalent functionality in the GUI throws an exception.
When attempting to transfer a merged system object in case the system description is different from systemcode,
the following error occurs in the server log:
The screen does not display the result of the transfer, and the server log reports a MDM-MI-MSC541 error.
Te system code value being shown in the error description is actually the system description, not the code. The actual code is 1005530 in this particular case.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Log into the OHMPI GUI;
2. Set up a source system whose description is different to the code;
3. Compare two EUID, once of which includes a merged system object;
4. Click on the icon to show the system objects for the EUIDs;
5. Click on the icon to transfer the merged system object;
6. Click "Okay" to confirm the transfer to the other EUID.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms